If your kids love playing football then they will love our holiday clinics - and parents will love our quality coaching in a supportive, disciplined, but fun environment.
The clinics will be held on 16, 17 & 18 April 2019 (before the Easter weekend) and are powered by Morton's Soccer School (MSS). Children are fully supervised by qualified and highly experienced Coaches.
All children are welcome regardless of skill level - you do not need to play for South Hobart FC or train with MSS to participate and you can book one, two or all three days!
Every day is aimed at developing each player's understanding and knowledge of the game and will have a warm up plus a super fun games.
To book your place please complete our online booking form. This form also includes the consent and medical component. Please note that payment is required at the time of booking.
Our clinics will be held on:
DATES: Tues 16, Wed 17 & Thurs 18 April 2019.
TIME: From 9:30AM to 2:00PM (each day). Drop off no earlier that 9:00AM please.
COST: The cost per child is $60 per day or $160 (incl. GST) for three (3) days.
A reminder that payment is required at the time of booking.
If, after the first day attended, you would like to extend your booking please use our online form to book and pay for the additional days.
BRING: Plenty of drinks, morning tea and lunch.
There is a non-refundable deposit component of $30.00. This component is not refundable under any circumstances. If, due to changed plans, you are unable to attend you can apply for a refund of the amount you have paid less the $30 non-refundable component prior to the first day of your booking.
NOTE: If a clinic is cancelled by us due to severe/extreme weather, then you will receive a full refund for that day.
- An online booking form must be completed for each child that attends.
- Payment is required at the time booking. There is a non-refundable component of $30 for each child.
- Participants are supervised from 9:00am and MUST be collected by 2:15pm.
- Please ensure that your children wear comfortable clothes, bring their shin guards and football boots. Mouth guards are optional.
- Bring plenty of drinks (preferably water) and some morning tea and lunch.
- Make sure your child/children are prepared for any weather (pack spare clothes if raining, warm coat if cold etc).
- There will be shelter available at the venue.
- The clinics will go ahead even when the weather is inclement.
- Remember to tell your kids to bring their smiles too!
We look forward to seeing your children at our School Holiday Football Clinics, powered by Morton's Soccer School.