If your kids love playing football then they will love our holiday clinics - and parents will love our quality coaching in a supportive, disciplined, but fun environment. Clinics run for three days in the third week of the Easter school holidays and are powered by Morton's Soccer School (MSS). Children are fully supervised by qualified and highly experienced Coaches. Every day is aimed at developing each player's understanding and knowledge of the game and will have a warm up plus a super fun games.
To book your place we now require you to use our new online booking form. You can book one, two or all three days in one or both weeks. This form also includes the consent and medical component so there is no longer a need to complete the paper consent and medical form. Our clinics will be held on:
DATES: 19, 20 & 21 April 2017 — please note that this is the Wednesday, Thursday & Friday after Easter.
TIME: From 9:30AM to 2:00PM (each day). Drop off no earlier than 9:00AM please.
WHERE: Wellesley Park, South Hobart
COST: $55/day or $145 for all three days (each child) - including a non-refundable $30 deposit for each child.
BRING: Plenty of drinks, morning tea and lunch.
NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT POLICY
We now require a non-refundable deposit of $30 per child at time of booking. Unfortunately we have had an increased number of 'no shows' which has forced us to put this policy in place.
NOTE: IF A CLINIC IS CANCELLED BY US DUE TO SEVERE/EXTREME WEATHER, THEN YOU WILL RECEIVE A FULL REFUND FOR THAT DAY.
Payment of your deposit can be made by internet banking (EFT) to the following ANZ account.
Ref: <Child's Surname/s> x Clinic
Once this payment has been made, please email a copy of your payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your booking will then be confirmed via email.
If you wish to make your payment in full via EFT, that is fine too, but make sure you send through a copy of your EFT payment receipt as per above. Please note that if you are making your full payment directly to the above account, then the deadline is Tuesday, 18 April 2017. The balance of your payment can also be made on the day by cash, eftpos or credit card.
MSS/SAP parents, please note that accounts will not be sent out for holiday clinics and the balance of your payment must be made on the first day of attendance by cash, debit or credit card, or via direct deposit to the account detailed above.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THESE CLINICS
- An online booking form must be completed for each child that attends, which includes medical/emergency contact component. We no longer use paper booking forms. This form is easily completed on a mobile device.
- A non-refundable deposit of $30 for each child booked in must be made to the account detailed above to confirm your booking. You can also pay in full by EFT if that is your preference.
- Please ensure you report to the registration desk each morning you attend so that your child can be checked off.
- Participants are supervised from 9:00AM and MUST be collected by 2:15PM.
- Please ensure that your children wear comfortable clothes, bring their shin guards and football boots (mouth guards are optional).
- Bring plenty of drinks (preferably water) and some morning tea and lunch.
- Make sure your child/children are prepared for any weather (pack spare clothes if raining, warm coat if cold etc). There will be shelter available at the venue.
- The clinics will go ahead even if the weather is inclement. It is rare for us to cancel a clinic.
- Remember to tell your kids to bring their smiles too!
If you have booked in for less than three days but would like to extend your booking for more days this can be arranged after the first day attended. Please use our online form to extend your booking.
We look forward to seeing your children at our School Holiday Football Clinics, powered by Morton's Soccer School.